La Fresh, maker of convenience wipes for every beauty occasion, has embarked on a mission to promote women empowerment with their Be Good campaign. La Fresh is offering beauty and business tips for women on how best to prepare for major moments in life, like an interview, business meeting, or presentation.
Eve Yen, founder of La Fresh, offers the below tips when preparing for these momentous occasions.
1. Sharpen your confidence by being prepared. Research and learn about the company you are applying to or the topic you are discussing. Educate yourself on things you aren’t familiar with.
2. Knowledge is power that builds confidence. When you are confident, you look confident and you feel good and others will notice that.
3. As Emma Watson spoke about over the weekend during her speech to the U.N. about gender equality and the #HeToShe initiative, don’t alter your goal, mentality, or desired pay based on your gender. Women deserve to be afforded the same opportunities, pay, freedom and education as that of their male counterparts.
4. Have strong character and integrity. Sell yourself but be genuine. You never know what doors may open and you want to make sure you have a good reputation.
5. Positivity will get you places you never thought possible. You can land your dream job. If starting your own business is your dream, don’t put it off – get started today. Don’t be afraid – don’t sell yourself short – you can do it!
6. Make a great first impression – you only get one. Dress for the job you want. Be well groomed, clean and professional. A smile is your best accessory!
You can do what you put your mind to – don’t let anyone tell you different. Put your dreams into action by taking the first step!